I am so glad you’re here! Take a few minutes to look around. You’ll see that my style of photography is natural and relaxed. I love telling YOUR story through my photos and capturing you as you truly are.
Here are some fun facts about me, so you can get to know me a little better.
- I’m a wife, and momma of one boy, who is sweet and energetic and keeps me on my toes.
- Before I was a photographer, I was a Wildlife Biologist. Photography gives me the creative outlet that I need. However, I did get to travel to some cool places and I also got to handle all kinds of birds, from small warblers to geese and enjoyed being close to nature.
- I love running, anywhere, anytime. But my favorite place is on the trails, where I can let my mind wander as I weave through the trees.
- I also like to sew, although I am still very much a novice. I’ve made anything from my son’s Halloween and school play costumes, to baby blankets, quilts, and purses. It just gives me a nice feeling when I complete a project. “I made a thing!”
- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE chocolate!! Maybe a little too much. I really should cut back.
- I love Harry Potter, GOT, This is Us, Jurassic Park (original), and thanks to my son, I have a new love for Curious George and Spongebob (although my husband and I starting watching Spongebob when we met and watched for many years together).
- I’ve taken photographs for years as a way to freeze moments in my life because everything goes by in a flash. My favorite photographs are ones that capture life as it truly is (i.e. laughter, love, the messes, personalities, and even sadness if that is the emotion at the time).
- This job is a dream come true and I wouldn’t want to be doing anything else.
YOUR MOMENTS MATTER. You’ll never get today back, so don’t put it off any longer! I’d love for you to contact me with any questions you have, and let’s book your next photo session!
I can’t wait to meet you!